Check Out the Hope Inc DVD!
Hey Hope Inc Friends and Family….
- Soma the innovator who brought us RPM method is doing a conference August 13-15 here at Hope, Inc. Tickets are still available for attendees. Please use the following link http://www.eventbrite.com/e/halo-2014-workshop-and-conference-tickets-10850988599?aff=es2&rank=1
- Want to see one of the best documentaries on vaccines we have ever seen? Please visit the following link http://youtu.be/K1m3TjokVU4
- You can now access our website at www.HopeIncCA.com, please put the word out.
- ***New update and breakthrough technology on treating traumatic brain injuries. Please see this link http://www.ninds.nih.gov/news_and_events/news_article /DTI_as_mTBI_biomarker.htm
- Senator Steinberg (who is co-authoring the bill SB 231) asked that we provide an update on this important bullying/peer-abuse prevention legislation. To view one mother’s compelling story on the tragedy of bullying, please view the following link; …additional information on SB 231(authored by Sen. Correa) is also attached. http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sacramento/idea-for-california-bullying-hotline-pitched-at-state-capitol/-/12969376/19975314/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/nnby5uz/-/index.html
- Visit our Facebook page and lets be friends, click here —> https://www.facebook.com/hopeincrc
- Follow us on Twitter, click here —> https://twitter.com/HopeIncRC
- The second and third parts of the new Super Online Learning Center have launched, the How-To-Guide and Videos sections. Please see the “Super Online Learning Center” tab above and you will see a drop down menu- just click either “How-to-Guides” or “Videos”. These sections are meant to help parents, family, friends, and those looking for help on things like controlling tantrums, running an ABA trial, proper discipline for a special needs child, other treatment methods, and much much more. As of now the How-To-Guides, Videos, and Definitions sections are all live in the Super Online Learning Center. *Please email Matt Janse at email@example.com with anything else you think should be in the Super Online Learning Center. We are always looking for new ideas on