Check Out the New Hope Inc DVD!
Hey Hope Inc Friends and Family….
- Ride for Autism. Saturday April 5, 2014. Quaid Harley Davidson- 25160 Redlands Blvd. Loma Linda, CA. Poker Run, Live Music, In n Out Burger. Single Rider- $20 Rider/Passenger- $30. ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT HOPE INC!!! For more info please email RiverRat35@aol.com.
- We are holding a fundraising event on May 9th, 2014 to benefit the children of Hope, Inc. This event will be at Mardo’s Fine Jewelry in Newport Beach, CA from 5-9 PM. For more info on attending or how to donate items for event please contact Matt J at MatthewHopeInc@gmail.com. Thank you!
- The State Senator’s Office wants to hear from you ways to improve services for our children! Please email us any wishes you would like us to pass along. We will be sharing your concerns March 3, 2014. Email MatthewHopeInc@Gmail.com, thank you!
- Want to see one of the best documentaries on vaccines we have ever seen? Please visit the following link http://youtu.be/K1m3TjokVU4
- You can now access our website at www.HopeIncCA.com, please put the word out.
- ***New update and breakthrough technology on treating traumatic brain injuries. Please see this link http://www.ninds.nih.gov/news_and_events/news_article /DTI_as_mTBI_biomarker.htm
- Senator Steinberg (who is co-authoring the bill SB 231) asked that we provide an update on this important bullying/peer-abuse prevention legislation. To view one mother’s compelling story on the tragedy of bullying, please view the following link; …additional information on SB 231(authored by Sen. Correa) is also attached. http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sacramento/idea-for-california-bullying-hotline-pitched-at-state-capitol/-/12969376/19975314/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/nnby5uz/-/index.html
- Visit our Facebook page and lets be friends, click here —> https://www.facebook.com/hopeincrc
- Follow us on Twitter, click here —> https://twitter.com/HopeIncRC
- The second and third parts of the new Super Online Learning Center have launched, the How-To-Guide and Videos sections. Please see the “Super Online Learning Center” tab above and you will see a drop down menu- just click either “How-to-Guides” or “Videos”. These sections are meant to help parents, family, friends, and those looking for help on things like controlling tantrums, running an ABA trial, proper discipline for a special needs child, other treatment methods, and much much more. As of now the How-To-Guides, Videos, and Definitions sections are all live in the Super Online Learning Center. *Please email Matt Janse at email@example.com with anything else you think should be in the Super Online Learning Center. We are always looking for new ideas on